|2||Double Gold St Paul||4:55|
|4||Take The Back Right Off||6:23|
|8||Love Out (Brainwash Mix)||7:14|
|CUT 6||Biting Tongues||Recharge (2x12", Promo, W/Lbl)||Cut Deep||CUT 6||UK||1989|
|CUT 06||Biting Tongues||Recharge - Part 1 (LP, Promo)||Cut Deep||CUT 06||UK||1989|
- Artwork – John Walsh
- Baritone Saxophone – Stalwart (tracks: 7)
- Computer [Atari ST], Sequenced By [Hybrid Arts Software], Drum Machine [Roland TR 909, R8, Casio RZ1, Pearl Syncusion], Sampler [Casio FZ1], Synthesizer [Juno 106, SH 101, Mini Moog, Pre One], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Guitar, Vocals, Recorded By, Mixed By, Photography By [Cover Image] – Graham Massey
- Producer – Biting Tongues
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Sampler [Casio FZ1], Synthesizer [Roland D50, Mini Moog], Vibraphone – Howard Walmsley
- Trombone – Tom Barnish
- Vocals [Guest Vocals] – Denise Johnson (tracks: 3, 9)
- Written-By – Massey, Walmsley, Barnish (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 9)
Recorded November 1988 to May 1989. All tracks Copyright Control.
All material licensed from Biting Tongues.
Artworked at The Diamante Press.
Thanks to Frank Brinkhuis, Alan Hempsall, Ken Hollings, Graham Massey, James Nice, Pierre Vale, Howard Walmsley & John Walsh.
Text on inlay:
The legendary Tongues electronica album from 1988 recorded by Graham Massey and Howard Walmsley in tandem with 808 State's epochal Quadrastate. Booklet includes full recording information, images and detailed historical notes.
An LTM Compact Disc.
Made in England.
- Barcode: 5 024545 246629
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS LTMCD2376 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0425
- Made By – Disctronics
- Recorded At – Square One Studios
- Mixed At – Square One Studios
- Recorded At – Spirit Studios
- Mixed At – Spirit Studios
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios
- Mixed At – Strawberry Studios
Recharge - Biting Tongues. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 1988 9 Songs. Biting Tongues. Танцювальна музика Tongues were a post-punk band formed in Manchester, England in 1979, whose members went on to join Simply Red, Yargo, and 808 State. The band was formed in 1979 by saxophonist Howard Walmsley, initially to record a soundtracks for his film of the same name, recruiting Ken Hollings vocals and Eddie Sherwood drums, and shortly afterwards Graham Massey guitar and Colin Seddon bass guitar of local band the Post Natals. Their debut release was the Don't Heal album, released in 1981 on the. Listen free to Biting Tongues Recharge Double Gold St Paul, Recharge and more. 9 tracks 58:16. After The Click Retrospective 1980-1989. Import, Remastered. Biting Tongues Format: Audio CD. 0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Please retry. Note: Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. LTM are pleased to announce a comprehensive programme of CD reissues by Biting Tongues the avant-funkers from Manchester who recorded for cult labels including Factory New Hormones & Cut Deep. Biting Tongues - Recharge. LTM LTM2376: 5024545246629 Release date: 1988. Recharge is the Tongue's legendary last, lost album recorded in late 1988, by which time the band had scaled down to a duo of Graham Massey and Howard Walmsley. At the same time, Massey was also recording the second 808 State album Quadrastate, but although Pacific State went on to conquer the singles chart, the adventurous dance and electronica cut by the Tongues for Recharge found itself out of step with early club culture - this despite having all the DNA of a future about to be unravelled. Album starts at 107BPM, ends at 130BPM 23, with tempos within the 98-131BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing. Experimental Post Punk group from Manchester UK. formed in 1979 at The Factory records for New HormonesFactory