|1||Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version)||60:50|
|EGCD 64||Brian Eno||Thursday Afternoon (CD, Album)||EG||EGCD 64||UK||1985|
|EGCD 64||Brian Eno||Thursday Afternoon (CD, Album, RE)||EG||EGCD 64||UK||1985|
|EGCD 64||Brian Eno||Thursday Afternoon (CD, Album)||EG||EGCD 64||US||Unknown|
|0777 7 86474 2 3, EGCD 64, 258 189||Brian Eno||Thursday Afternoon (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin, EG, Virgin||0777 7 86474 2 3, EGCD 64, 258 189||Europe||Unknown|
|none||Brian Eno||Thursday Afternoon (File, AAC, Album, RE, RM, 256)||Virgin||none||Unknown|
- Artwork [Art], Design – Russell Mills
- Design [Re-issue Design] – EMI Creative
- Engineer [Digital Engineer, Decca, London] – Nigel Gayler
- Engineer [Grant Avenue, Toronto] – Daniel Lanois
- Engineer [Marcus, London] – Tim Hunt
- Featuring [Origination Team] – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, Roger Eno
- Liner Notes – C.S.J. BOFOP
- Management [For Opal] – Anthea Norman-Taylor
- Mixed By [Mix Team] – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois, Michael Brook
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Tom Phillips
- Photography By – Alex Roggero
- Remastered By [Mastered DSD By] – Simon Heyworth
- Technician [Ampex ATR 2Ch Tape Playback With Aria Electronics] – David Hill
- Technician [Assembly Team] – Brian Eno, Michael Brook
- Technician [Digital Consultant] – Carlos Olms
Released in a jewel case with clear tray.
Mastered DSD at Super Audio Mastering.
Published by Opal Music, London (PRS) except in N. America and Canada by Upala Music Inc. (BMI).
℗ 2005 Virgin Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 2009 Virgin Records Ltd.
Label Virgin appears as Virgin Music on the back sleeve and on the CD.
- Barcode (Text): 5 099968 453725
- Barcode (String): 5099968453725
- Label Code: LC0542
- Rights Society: SDRM/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.eu 2100001998912 5636482
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R89
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100001998912
- Published By – Opal Music
- Published By – Upala Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Engineered At – Grant Avenue Studio
- Engineered At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Decca Studios
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
Thursday Afternoon 2005 Digital Remaster. Brian Eno. It is the rearranged soundtrack to an 80-minute video production of the same title made in 1984. Since recording Discreet Music in 1975, Eno had shown a strong interest in creating music that can influence the atmosphere of the space in which it is played, rather than be focused on directly. The Thursday Afternoon video was conceived as a series of seven video. Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon 1985. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon 1985. Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon 61 Minute Version. Thursday Afternoon 61 Minute Version. 회사 등. Nothing compares or is similar to this masterpiece, except Brian Eno himself. Even with all the money of this world, I doubt Mr. Eno could recreate an universe of sounds like 'Thursday Afternoon' today. Thanks Brian. 답글 답글 1개 보기 나에게 알림 1 Helpful. Watch the video for Thursday Afternoon from Brian Eno's Thursday Afternoon for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Brian Peter George St John le Baptiste de la Salle Eno, RDI born Brian Peter George Eno, 15 May 1948 is an English musician, record producer, visual artist, and theorist best known for his pioneering work in ambient music and contributions to rock, pop, and electronica. A self-described non-musician, Eno has helped introduce unique conceptual approaches and recording techniques to contemporary music. He has been described as one of popular music's most influential and innovative figures. Brian Eno : Thursday Afternoon,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon. Current track: Brian Eno - Thursday AfternoonBrian Eno - Thursday Afternoon. This is Brian Eno - Thursday Afternoon by me on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love Afternoon. Brian Eno Artist Format: Audio CD. a classic Brian Eno album one long track which was perfect for the new cd medium when this music was recorded. Eno is a fav musician of mine and this is one of his best recordings - 1010. Read more