Funkadelic - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On FLAC
|1||Red Hot Momma|
Written-By – B. Worrel, E. Hazle
|3||Jimmy's Got A Little Bit Of Bitch In Him||2:30|
|4||Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts||12:20|
|5||Alice In My Fantasies||2:27|
|7||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On||4:42|
|WB-1001, WB 1001||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, MO)||Westbound Records, Westbound Records||WB-1001, WB 1001||US||1974|
|5198-1001 M||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (Cass, Album)||Westbound Records||5198-1001 M||US||1974|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||Germany||1991|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||UK||Unknown|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, RE)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||Europe||1991|
- Art Direction – Neil Terk
- Artwork [Album Art] – Bruse Bell, Maggot Funkagraphix, Inc., Pedro Bell
- Artwork [Funkadelic Portraits] – Bell Brothers , G. Lance Everett
- Bass Vocals [Subterranean Bass Vocals] – Ray (Stingray) Davis
- Bass, Vocals – C. 'Boogie' Mosson
- Design Concept [Album Concept], Design – George Clinton, Pedro Bell
- Guest, Bass – Jimmy Calhoun
- Guest, Drums – Gary Bronson
- Guest, Percussion – Tyrone Lampkin
- Guest, Piano – Leon Patillo
- Keyboards, Vocals – Bernard (Bernie) Worrell
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Eddie 'Smedley Smorganoff' Hazel
- Liner Notes – Sir Lleb Of Funkadelia
- Mastered By – HC
- Percussion, Vocals – R. 'Tiki' Fulwood
- Photography By [Funkadelic Portraits] – Ira Marcus
- Producer – George Clinton
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Ron Brykowski
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Vocals [Dowop Vocals] – Gary Shider
- Supervised By [Production Supervision] – Bob Scerbo
- Tenor Vocals, Congas – Calvin Simon
- Vocals – George Clinton, 'Shady' Grady Thomas
- Vocals [Berserker Octave Vocals] – Clarence 'Fuzzy' Haskins
- Written-By – G. Clinton, G. Cook (tracks: A2 to B3)
℗ 1974 Westbound Records, Inc.
Produced [...] for Westbound Records, Inc.
Recorded at Manta Sound, Toronto; Hollywood Sound, Hollywood; Crystal Sound, Los Angeles; and United Sound, Detroit.
All tunes published by: Bridgeport Music BMI except "Red Hot Momma" published by: Gold Forever Music BMI
The members of Parliament appear through the courtesy of Casablanca Records.
Westbound Records are nationally distributed by Chess/Janus Records, 1633 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10019. A division of GRT Corp.
℗ 1974 Westbound Records, Inc., Detroit, Michigan
Distributed by Janus Records N.Y. N.Y.
Columbia, Pitman pressing as indicated by 'p' in runout areas.
This version has title printed on 2 lines on labels.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): WB 1001 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): WB 1001 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): P WB-1001-A M HC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): P WB-1001-B GC
- Pressing Plant ID: P
- Distributed By – Chess/Janus Records
- Distributed By – Janus Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music
- Published By – Gold Forever Music
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Mastered At – Mastercraft
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
Standing on the Verge of Getting It On is the sixth studio album by Funkadelic, released on Westbound Records, released in July of 1974. On this album, the lyrics generally take a backseat to the music and the jamming. It is one of the most popular Funkadelic albums among fans, and considered an essential album for fans of lead guitarist Eddie Hazel. Funkadelic Hardcore Jollies 1976 - Album - Продолжительность: 40:02 2666 - The Art Of. Funkadelic - One Nation Under The Groove Full Album. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Funkadelic - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On 1974. Funkadelic - Red Hot Momma. Funkadelic - Jimmy's Got A Little Bit Of Bitch In Him. Funkadelic was originally the backing band for the doo wop group, Parliament. The band was added in 1964, primarily for tours, and consisted of Frankie Boyce, Richard Boyce and Langston Booth. They enlisted in the army in 1966, and George Clinton the leader of Parliament recruited Billy Bass Nelson and Eddie Hazel in 1967, then also adding Tawl Ross and Tiki Fulwood. Due to legal difficulties between Clinton and Revilot, The Parliaments' label, the name was abandoned in favor of Funkadelic, which consisted of the same group of people that is, both the former Parliaments and read more. In general, compared to the sometimes too polite Cosmic Slop, Standing on the Verge is a full-bodied, crazy mess in the best possible way, with heavy funk jams that still smoke today while making a lot of supposedly loud and dangerous rock sound anemic. Check out Alice in My Fantasies if a good example is needed - the whole thing is psychotic from the get-go, with vocals as much on the edge as the music - or the wacky, wonderful title track. There are quieter moments as well, but this time around with a little more bite to them, like the woozy slow jam of I'll Stay,&qu. Standing on the Verge of Getting It On. Released 1974. Standing on the Verge of Getting It On Tracklist. Red Hot Mama Lyrics. More Funkadelic albums. First Ya Gotta Shake the Gate. Funkadelic continued their mid-career brilliance with their sixth album, balancing the expansive jams of their early work with concise songwriting courtesy of Eddie Hazel and George Clinton. Two Parliament tunes get blown up with overdubs and ensemble casts: blistering funk-rock anthem Red Hot Momma and slow-burning torch song I'll Stay. A somber, blues-soaked sequel to Maggot Brain is delivered via Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts. And at the center of it all is the title song-quintessential, classic Funkadelic in overdrive, inviting spiritual transcenden. Completa la tua Collezione su Funkadelic. Difficulty: intermediate. How to play Standing On The Verge Ofby Funkadelic. Tuning: E A D G. Author QUEENGEEDORAH 126. 1 contributor total. View interactive tab. Download Pdf. How to play Standing On The Verge Of Print. Report bad tab. All artists. a b C D e f g h I j k L M n o p q r s t u V w X y z. About Site rules TOS Privacy Advertise Support Merch Suggest a feature Работа. Astounding Eddie Hazel-dominated Funkadelic album from 1973, remastered for the first time in 15 years from the original master tapes. This is probably the tightest and most accessible of Funkadelic's Westbound albums, featuring track after track of incredible music. In-depth sleeve notes from funk expert and series consultant Dean Rudland, including details of the band