|1||One Man's Woman|
Written-By – S. Glassmeyer
|2||I Want To Make You Smile|
Written-By – B. Medley
|3||Santiago Midnight Moonlight|
Written-By – J. Porter McMeans
Written-By – D. Linde, M. McDaniel
|5||Coward Of The County|
Written-By – B.E. Wheeler, R. Bowling
|6||In And Out Of Your Heart|
Written-By – A. Rush, D. Linde, R. Cullers, T. Cain
Written-By – D.L. Hill, W. Robison
|8||She's A Mystery|
Written-By – L. Keith, S. Pippin
|9||You Turn The Light On|
Written-By – L. Anderson, S. Geyer
|10||You Decorated My Life|
Written-By – B. Morrison, Debbie Hupp
Written-By – A. Harvey, L. Collins
|LOO-979||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||LOO-979||US||1979|
|31C 064-82 739||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album, Gat)||United Artists Records||31C 064-82 739||Brazil||1979|
|TCK 30273||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (Cass, Album)||United Artists Records||TCK 30273||UK||1979|
|GP-762||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album, Gat)||United Artists Records||GP-762||Japan||1979|
|SLEM-942, 33C 062-82739||Kenny Rogers||Kenny (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, EMI||SLEM-942, 33C 062-82739||Mexico||1980|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bill Justis, Edgar Struble (tracks: B4)
- Artwork – Bill Burks
- Backing Vocals – Bergen White, Bobby Daniels, Buzz Cason, Don Gant, Donna McElroy, Edgar Struble, Lea Jane Berinati, Steve Glassmeyer, Todd Cerney, Tom Brannon, Yvonne Godges
- Banjo – Bobby Thompson
- Bass – Bob Moore, Charles (Chuck) Jacobs, Joe Osborn
- Clavinet – Edgar Struble
- Drums – Bobby Daniels
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Harold Lee (tracks: A3, B3)
- Guitar – Billy Sanford, Dave Kirby, Jerry Shook, Jimmy Capps, Johnny Christopher, Larry Keith, Randy Dorman, Ray Edenton, Reggie Young, Rick Harper, Steve Glassmeyer, Tommy Allsup
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadow
- Mixed By – Larry Butler
- Percussion – Farrell Morris
- Photography By – Reid Miles
- Piano – Bobby Wood, Chuck' Cochran, David Briggs , Edgar Struble, Gene Golden, Hargus "Pig" Robbins, Larry Keith, Shane Keister
- Saxophone – Steve Glassmeyer
- Strings – Sheldon Kurland Strings
- Synthesizer – Edgar Struble
1979 repressing after the sale of United Artists to EMI; label rim text states "Liberty/United Records Inc."—no mention of United Artists Music and Records Group.
Tracks #A3, B3: Jack Clement Studio, Nashville - USA.
Tracks #A1, A2, A4, A5, B1, B2, B4, B5: American Studio, Nashville - USA.
Mastered at Masterfonics, Nashville - USA.
© & ℗ 1979 Liberty/United Records, Inc.
A1 published by Blackwood Music/Dar-Jen Music/Satsuma Music/Big Heart Music BMI
A2 published by Music City Music, Inc. ASCAP
A3 published by Tree Pub. Co., Inc./Windchime Music, Inc. BMI
A4 published by Combine Music Corp. BMI/Music City Music, Inc. ASCAP
A5 published by Unart Music Corp. BMI
A6 published by Orange Grove Music BMI
B1 published by Mister Moose Music BMI
B2 published by M-3 Music Co./Cherry Lane Music Co. ASCAP
B3 published by Combine Music Corp. BMI
B4 published by Warner Bros. Inc. ASCAp
B5 published by Roger Bowling Music BMI/Sleepy Hollow Music ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Manufactured By – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – American Studios, Nashville
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty/United Records, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music
- Published By – Dar-Jen Music Inc.
- Published By – Satsuma Music
- Published By – Big Heart Music
- Published By – Music City Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Windchime Music
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Unart Music Corp.
- Published By – Orange Grove Music
- Published By – Mister Moose Music
- Published By – M-3 Music Co.
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Roger Bowling Music
- Published By – Sleepy Hollow Music
Kenny is the eighth studio album by Kenny Rogers, released in 1979. It includes the singles Coward of the County and You Decorated My Life. Goodbye Marie was first recorded by Johnny Rodriguez on his March 1979 album, Rodriguez Was Here, and then later recorded by Bobby Goldsboro, charting as a single for him in 1981. Kenny Rogers is the second studio album by Kenny Rogers from United Artists Records, released worldwide in 1977. The album marked his first major solo success following the minor success of Love Lifted Me in 1976. The album produced two singles. The first single, 1976's Laura What He's Got That I Ain't Got, peaked at 19. This song was originally a 1 country hit for Leon Ashley in 1967. In 1977, Kenny gained stardom with the single Lucille, which climbed to the top of the country charts. Kenny's Condition - Kenny Rogers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Songs in album Kenny Rogers - Kenny 1979. Kenny Rogers - You Turn The Light On. Kenny Rogers - You Decorated My Life. Kenny Rogers - She's A Mystery. Kenny Rogers - Goodbye Marie. Kenny Rogers - Tulsa Turnaround. Kenny Rogers - I Want To Make You Smile. Kenny Rogers - Santiago Midnight Moonlight. Kenny Rogers - One Man's Woman. Kenny Rogers - In And Out Of Your Heart. We Are the World HDHQ 最高音. Kenny arrived two years after his last eponymous album Kenny Rogers and those were eventful years for Rogers. During that time, he became a major star, largely due to his version of The Gambler, a song by Don Schlitz that Kenny turned into his own on his 1978 album of the same name although it has to be said that Rogers' version bears a startling similarity to Bobby Bare's version released that very year. Kenny was the follow-up to The Gambler and it's clear from how the album glistens and shimmers, Kenny was intended to be a consolidation of his crossover success. Kenny Rogers. 25 June at 07:08 . With MLB announcing its return this week, for today's ThrowbackThursday shot we chose Kenny performing The Greatest at a St. Louis Cardinals game in Busch Stadium II - St. Louis, MO - 1999. Listen to music from Kenny Rogers like The Gambler, Coward Of The County & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Kenny Rogers. Kenny Rogers graduated from Jefferson Davis High School in Houston. He was elected to the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2013. read more. Kenneth Ray Rogers August 21, 1938 March 20, 2020 was a prolific American country music singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, businessman, and entrepreneur. Album, 1977, United Artists Records. Laura What's He Got That I Ain't Got. Album, 1979, Universal Music Group, United Artists Records, Razor And Tie. Re-Issue in 2014 by Universal Music Group. Remembering Kenny Rogers Forgotten Old West Concept Album. David Browne. Jack MitchellGetty Images. Released early in 1972, a time when concept albums were regularly being delivered to record stores, The Ballad of Calico checked all the boxes