|1||Shaking It Down|
Written-By – Robert A. Johnson
Written-By – H. Glover, M. Levy
|IMS 501||The Bell Heirs||California Sun (7", Single, Promo)||Visa Records||IMS 501||US||1978|
- Art Direction – Joseph Hosey, Murray Brenman
- Bass – Dave Cochran
- Design – Joseph Hosey, Murray Brenman
- Guitar [Guitars] – Robert Johnson
- Photography By – Murray Brenman
- Piano – Jeff Bannister
- Producer – Chris Beckwith, Robert A. Johnson
- Vocals – Kelvin Blacklock
Drums - Mr. X
℗ & © 1978 VISA RECORDS, INC.
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1978 Fuse Music
Made in USA
- Matrix / Runout: IMS-501-A STERLING(stamped) GOL S-7116
- Matrix / Runout: IMS 501B GOL STERLING(stamped) S-7117
- Rights Society: BMI
- Marketed By – Jem Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Visa Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fuse Music
- Pressed By – Goldisc Recording Products, Inc.
- Published By – Nom Music
- Published By – Black Neon Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound