|1||Lie To Me|
Written-By – Lagos, BrotmanWritten-By, Words By – Lindley, Feldthouse
Written-By – C. Burnett
Written-By – Lindley, Lagos, Feldthouse, Parcely
Written-By – Lindley, Lagos, Feldthouse, Brotman, Parcely
Arranged By – Kaleidoscope Lyrics By [Additional Verses] – FeldthouseWritten-By – Traditional
Written-By – Lindley
|7||Let The Good Love Flow|
Written-By – Lindley, Smith
- Arranged By – Kaleidoscope
- Bass, Vocals – Stuart A. Brotman
- Design – Richard Mantel
- Drums, Vocals – Paul Lagos
- Engineer – Bob Breault
- Guitar, Oud, Clarinet, Baglama [Caz], Vocals, Performer [Jumbus, Feet] – Solomon Feldthouse
- Harmonica [Guest Artist] – Max Buda
- Lead Guitar, Banjo, Violin, Vocals – David Lindley
- Liner Notes – Tom Donahue
- Photography – Ivan Nagy
- Producer – Jackie Mills
- Violin [Lead], Organ, Vocals – Templeton Parcely
"Killing Floor" appears as the title of A2 on the label and the inside cover, unlike Incredible Kaleidoscope where A2 is titled "Tempe Arizona" on label but "Killing Floor" on the inside cover.
2 versions of this album exists:
Version 1: at the end of B1 there is a 'GLURP' (voice);
Version 2: no GLURP at the end of B1
The Canadian version has the GLURP.
No GLURP on the Epic reissue from the 1990s.
Unipak gatefold cover.
A2 published by Arc Music Corp.
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): XSB 139723
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): XSB 139724
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout stamped; 2, T, o etched): o XSB139723-1D 2 T
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etched): XSB139724-1B 1 Λ T o
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Produced For – Wednesday's Child Productions
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Hagg Music
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
Incredible Kaleidoscope is Kaleidoscope's third album. The line-up had changed, with original bassist Chris Darrow and drummer John Vidican replaced by Stuart Brotman and Paul Lagos. It was the only Kaleidoscope album to chart, reaching number 139 on Billboard, and it's still remembered fondly by members of the band, especially David Lindley. David Lindley guitar, banjo, fiddle, mandolin. Stuart Brotman bass, vocals. Solomon Feldthouse vocals, saz, bouzouki, oud, dulcimer, guitar, jumbus. Songs in album Kaleidoscope - Incredible 1969. Kaleidoscope - Lie To Me. Kaleidoscope - Let The Good Love Flow. Kaleidoscope - Killing Floor. Kaleidoscope - Petite Fleur. Kaleidoscope - Banjo. Kaleidoscope - Cuckoo. Kaleidoscope - Seven-Ate Sweet. Total votes: 7. Other albums by Kaleidoscope. Folk-Rock Psychedelic Rock. MECA PD CHANNEL - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The and images,remain copyright of their respective owners and are strictly used here on YouTube 1969 8 Songs. Incredible 1969 was the combo's third album and first to boast contributions from newest members Stuart Brotman bassvocals and Paul Lagos percussion, flanking David Lindley guitarbanjoviolinvocals, Solomon Feldthouse guitaroudclarinetsazjumbasvocals, and Chester Crill harmonicaviolinorganvocal. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Listen free to Kaleidoscope Incredible Kaleidoscope Lie To Me, Let The Good Love Flow and more. 7 tracks 30:37. Completa la tua Collezione su jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Let the Good Love Flow, 02:11. Killing Floor, 02:44. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download